Astrology/When will I conceive

Namaste Panditji,

I have been married for last 2.5 years and we are now quite desperate for the baby and so we are trying but no luck.
My dob is 3 dec 1981, place of birth is Firozpur , Punjab, India and time of birth is 9:35 am
My husband's dob is 11 dec 1979, place of birth is Mumbai, Maharashtra and time of birth is 12:55 am

Can you please look into our horoscope and advise when we should be expecting the good news.

There is Bhakut dosha in your match. This dosha causes delay in family expansion in some cases. Both of you should read Shantaan Gopal Strot daily. Donate some money to any orphanage every month or bear all expenses of any orphan for atleast  four years. God bless.      

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.