Astrology/When will I conceive

Question
Namaste Panditji,

I have been married for last 2.5 years and we are now quite desperate for the baby and so we are trying but no luck.
My dob is 3 dec 1981, place of birth is Firozpur , Punjab, India and time of birth is 9:35 am
My husband's dob is 11 dec 1979, place of birth is Mumbai, Maharashtra and time of birth is 12:55 am

Can you please look into our horoscope and advise when we should be expecting the good news.

Answer
Reemaji,

There is Bhakut dosha in your match. This dosha causes delay in family expansion in some cases. Both of you should read Shantaan Gopal Strot daily. Donate some money to any orphanage every month or bear all expenses of any orphan for atleast  four years. God bless.      

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)