QUESTION: When do you see my financial situation improving?  Thank you

PLACE:Piatra Neamt,Romania
        46 N 56' lat.   ; 26 E 21' long.

ANSWER: Dear Nataly,

As per data given, it is hard to speak when will overall improve. Your whole birth chart is mixed of 2,12,8 which indicate wealth come and go but you will start to see positive change from Aug-2013 and then better from Mar-2014 and become more better from Aug-2014.

QUESTION: I am a bit confused,because two Vedic Astrologers told me last year that this year  from January 2013 I will be free from financial's not that I put to doubt your answer which I definately respect and appreciate most,but it is my hope for a better future and clarity is crucial....I always give accurate birth date ,time and place...

Thank you very much!

Actually thisis not an issue. I will not say that the those two vedic astrologer were wrong. It happens because in most of the time, astrologer take only general glance look of the birth due to insufficient of time. Accracy need depth study which consume so much time and voluntary service here without monetary benefit are the reason of this. I had to go deep in your chart that is why i came out with the result which i spoke to you.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.