Respected Sir,
I had resigned from my job in Dec 2010 to take care of my baby son.My son turns 3 in April this year and so i have decided to start working again.I have applied at many places but i am yet to get a job of my choice.sometimes the salary is not good and sometimes the shift or the location.
Kindly let me know when I will get a good job as per my liking.
Date of Birth : 21st August 1981
Place of Birth:  Guwahati, Assam, India
time of Birth : 9.17 AM (morning)

Astrology Remedies Ask A Question
Astrology Remedies Ask  
Nilakshi Ji,

|| Subhkamnaye ||

Your birth star or Nakshatra  is Bharani.

Currently you are under the influence of  Moon  major period and Venus  sub period which will rule till 27 Feb  2014. Ensuing  sub period will be of  Sun  ruling from 28 Feb 2014.
After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.
As per you chart, I feels that you may find suitable & likely job  after 31/05/2013,and good jump in job after Nov 2014.

You can follow my remedy for your all Success.

1 - You should wear Emerald of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald  wearing : OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH
2-  Meditation of the God (Ishta Deva) & recital of  favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra :   “OM  GANG  GANPATAYE  NAMAH”
3- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
4 - To ward off the evil influences of certain planetary combinations of your horoscope you may keep a fast on Monday  with pooja of abhimantrit  Chandra  Yantra for the next 16 Monday. Start from Shukla paksha Monday.
Chandra Yantra Mantra :  “OM SOM SOMAY  NAMAH” ( 1 Mala Daily )
On the day of the fast you may take only tea, coffee, milk, fruits and curd etc. (anything other than cereals) during daytime and normal meals at night after sunset and avoid taking non-vegetarian food or liquor on the day of the fast.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

Good luck and may Lord Ganesha bless you.
Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra  

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.