Astrology/Life Problems

Question
Name: Divyang Shah
Birth Place: Nagothane, Maharashtra
Time: 02:05 pm, 30/11/1987

Wife's name: Falguni
Birth Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Time: 12:27 pm, 19/04/1987

Marraige Date: 12/02/2012

Dear Acharya,

From the day I married,I am badly suffering from unluckyness, unhappiness and all kinds of Troubles.

I am sending you the answers which you will require for doing an indepth study about my married life as below:

1. About my marraige and how we came together:

It is a love marraige. We came together as we were studying in Std - 11th together in 2003 and I proposed her for marraige at that time but refused saying that this is not the correct time for affairs and first complete studies then we will think about marraige and you are my good friend then due to this incident I was very upset and was not able to concentrate on studies and I left studies so I have just studied upto 11th then after 7 years we again came into contact in 2011 April and I proposed her again for marraige then she agreed and then asked her parents and we got married with the support and permission of both families with all rituals in 12/02/2012.

2. Sex life:

After 1 month of marraige, She was very less interested in having sex daily but I was very much fond of having sex everyday and she was always saying me that she like to have sex once or twice in a week but she don't cooperate in doing sex daily but for my satisfaction she was doing sex daily. She always saying me that the percentage of my sex interest is much more than her.

3. About my wife's past life before marraige:

As I mentioned above after std 11 we met in 2011 but told me that after 11th she tried 12th exam for 2 times but failed then she joined Diploma Electrical Engineering at Surendra nagar and was staying away from family for 3 years and also had an affair with his classmate but he cheated her so she left him and she came back home in 2009 then for 1 year she was at home and then joined a job for 6 month then we met in 2011 so this much I know about her past life before marraige

4. Some vedic remedies I did in past as per my kundali:

In 2012 I have made some remedies of Rahu poojas but I don't think It worked as per my present life's situation.

5. Details about my problems and disputes with each other:

She is not listening to me nor obeying me in any aspect and She always feels that I am wrong in everything and she is not having a single positive thinking about me.

I would also like to share much more about my wife that she is born in MOOL Nakshatra and in my case I am Manglik but she is not.

Just after 2 months after marraige due to disputes with my family I left my family and starting staying away with my wife. From the day I got married I am in very bad shape in every aspects like job, finances, deseases, married life and all kind of happiness.

From last 3 days we are fighting with each other and last night we badly fought with each other and have decided to stay away from each other, the reason behind this fight is her rules of living life are different from mine, she wants me to follow her principles but she don't know nothing about who should follow whom and who should obey whom. She always try become my husband and always I have to make her understand that she is not my husband I am her husband - This is the major reason of our every dispute.

Latest Situation:

Now yesterday we both have decided to stay alone as she is 2 months pregnant so she will stay with my mom - dad so that they can take care of her during the entire pregnancy period and I will stay alone and live my life on myself in a hostel or as a paying guest near to the location of my job.

Please help me with your guidance what is there in my future. Please tell me whatever is fact though it is very bad or very good please tell me the fact.

Yours faithfully,

Divyang Shah

Answer
Mater CVV
Mater CVV  
Divyang...Yes, she comes under Moola star. But her chart is very bright. Only Mercury and Saturn is weak for her. If you praise her ,she will be happy. If u criticise her she will take revenge. That is her problem. But she is very lucky girl. From May 2013, she will become more adjusting and cooperative. Plz treat her good and adjust with her. Her chart is very bright.
2) In your chart Mars and saturn are weak. You are easily angered and short tempered. You should control emotions and avoid wrong arguments. At present your dasa is not good . From March 2013 you will join in a good mahardasha. Wear a red coral ring to ring fingure on a Tuesday and donate red grams in a temple. You are also a veryn good persons. But control anger and speed of words.
Ask her to worship Ganesha daily, for her Graha dosham. You worship Lord Subrahmanya swamy every Tuesday. From May 2013 you will be good. Dont take any hasty decisions. She is a very good girl.
For sexual life, physically she is weak so you give her good medical treatment, and by mutual love you can do anything.
I wish you both good and happy married life.
You plz keep the photo in your home. you will be happy.

Astrology

Subbarao MV