Astrology/BUDHA MAHADASHA

Question
Dear Sir,

Iím running through Budha Mahadasha which is 4th & 7th lord
it is in Kujaís star and itís Upa Adhipathi is Rahu,
Will Rahu and Kuja give positive results to me..?
Please explain briefly what kind of results will I have in budha mahadasha,
And what is the part of star & UpaAdhipathi during mahadasha

details:
DOB = 14 OCT 1977
TOB = 17:06 (05:06 PM)
POB = KARIMNAGAR, ANDHRAPRADESH

18:28 N     79:06 E

Thank you,

Answer
Dear Raj,

Your mercury being lord of bandhu and yuvati bhaava is exalted in its own house. Also it is in the company of venus and will give good results in terms of career progression and a harmonious married life. Secondly it is the dispositor of your lagnesh and lord of arudh lagna jupiter also. So no doubts about its positive results as your jupiter is also making a direct aspect to your arudha lagna.

Two years from 2022 to 2024 will be troublesome for you. Your dharmadhipati mars being vargottama and debiliated in putra bhava will create some problems related to overall welbeing and fortune.Dont worry about rahu, it is in company of your atmakarak and will not be able to do any damage.For complete dasha analysis you can get in touch with me at stapasya@yahoo.com to avail my paid service.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak