hello sir, i want to know do i have public life and political career if yes at what level will i reach and how will be my financial postion. my family astrologer told to wear panna,neelam and  white fire opal. pls guide. my detail are 28/12/1990, 10.45am, siliguri wb.

You have a good political career and period from 2013 till 2020 is very supportive for the same. Venus is your rajyog karak and is placed in your lagna pad and also is the dispositor of your 10th house lord mars. No need for a neelum as your saturn is already vargottama and i dont find any reason in strengthening it. Worship mahadev religiously and if possible, observe fast on monday.

A diamond of 1 carat or a zircon/american diamond of 5-6 Carat will be sufficient for you.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.