Astrology/career and money

May I kindly request you to study my chart as far as money, financial strength is concerned.

My birth details are as follows:

16 sep 1980
time: 1435 hours
Place: Saharanpur, UP, India

I was working in a MNC till january 2013, but i left the job afterwards. I was not enjoying my job since april 2012. And now i am facing some difficulties in getting a new job. Its been now 9 months and i can see no + news in near future. I am not getting any interview calls.

when will i get the job? How is the money, social status indicated in my chart going forward. I was in a very good job and was working in Mumbai but now i am living with parents in Uttar pradesh. I again want to start work again and start making money. I am not a greedy person, but yes I am a materialistic person. i want to live a luxurious life, but not at the cost of hurting any person.

Please read my birth chart for my career, money, luxuries, status etc. I am still not married and belongs to a medium class family.

Best regards......

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am extremely sorry to say that at present I am answering queries
related to Marriage issues and Child birth issues due to paucity of time.
I have in fact mentioned this in my profile.
I hope to be better placed against your future enquiries.
All the best

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.