Astrology/Course

Question
Hello Sir,

My name is Rajendra Prasad Sadineni.
my date of birth is 21st June 1991 and time is 8:20 AM and place is Nellore district in Andhra Pradesh .

I completed BTech.
Here comes my question:
when will i get a job? and After five years what will be my financial status?
Is there any possibility for me going abroad?
     I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

ThankYou.

Answer
Dear Rajendra,

Your 9th house lord jupiter is exalted in your ascendant giving you a good health and happy life. Moreover, its maha dasha has started from august this year and will prevail till 2029. This entire period will be very beneficial for your career and finances and you will enjoy your life to the fullest. Just be little carefull regarding your health, specially disorders related to stomach and liver.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak