Hello Sir,

My Birth Details are as follows:

DOB- 9 may 1990

time- 1:15 AM

place- jabalpur[mp]

[lagna is definitely kumbha.]

I have completed M.Tech[IT] this year and currently working part-time from home. It is quite mundane according to my skill level.

Sir please explain why im unable to get a good job despite
5th house guru in transit and lord Saturn back to full dignity.

Shouldn't this be a rewarding time for me ?

Dear Aayas

Transit of planets is not everthing results is mainly depend on Period and sub period. You are in Rahu sub period which is the cause of problems.

You should perform following remedies these would be helpful for you

1. Recite Rahu beej mantra daily
2. Perform Goddess Durga worship daily
3. Donate some money to housemaid or sweeper on Saturday  

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University