Hi Sir,

I am trying for a job but not getting and facing lot of problems. Please tell me when I will get a new job and suggest remedies if required. BOD: 15/3/1985, place:Hyderabad, Time:8:30AM.
         Thanks in Advance

The prevailing dasha of moon is not favouring you in terms of your career and is leading to failures in attempts made..also, the present transit of your 10th house lord saturn in 7th house is further delaying the matters. Wait and be patient till april next year when your mars dasha will start and will give you a good boost in your career and earnings and also, your 9th house lord jupiter, will also transit to your 4th house making a direct aspect to its natal position and arudha lagna, secondly saturn will also make a transit to scorpio by end of next year and will give its first aspect to is own house of career and profession.

You should wear a yellow sapphire or a topaz in your right hand index finger to strengthen your jupiter.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.