Astrology/job in abroad

My dob is 03 feb 1987 timing is 01:40 pm place bangalore
I am planning to go to dubai in search of job next month will i get it cause i ve been trying for the past 2 to 3 yrs

eagerly waiting for your positive answer........

Dear Rahul,

Your moonsign is Meena ( Pisces) , which is undergoing 8th  house transit of Saturn from November 2011 to October 2014.This is also known as Ashtam Shani and is quite tormenting period with respect to Children ( if you are married), profession ( if you are working ) and family tensions ,because Saturn aspects 2, 5 and 10th house from 8th.

Anyway , you have completed 2 years and in remaining year , you must get a good job. Situation has improved since Jupiter's entry into Gemini from June '13 , hence you should get the job  in coming months. Your Dasha is also supporting it now.

With best wishes ,

Y C Shukla

Vist me at http://YCSHUKLA.COM

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .