Astrology/Joint collabolration

Question
Hello Pradeep Mishra, hope you are well-:)
My name is Rachel, female. My DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv. I have studied fashion design here in my country 3 years ago and ever since had a few attemps to establish myself as a designer, these days i'm collaborating with a very talented English model named: Jaynie James, this is her professional name. Her real name is Jayne Porter, her DOB: 1st, April, 1974, i do not know her time of birth or place of birth. Do you predict this joint collaboration will lead to success and what do you predict for me in the upcoming month?
Thank you very much,
Rachel.

Answer
Hello Rachel, You are welcome. Thanks for giving me opportunity to help you. You are running under best period of your life where good opportunity in success of your career are waiting you. Keep in mind path is not easy lot of efforts,frustration,stress and tension will be there but ultimatly result will be in favor. Yes she is goo for colabioration is starting your bussiness but she is not a very fair person and this relation will not be for long life. So use her as a step to enter in the world of success. Do every contract in legal and clear. So when this relation will be break you will be easy to deal the time. I will advise you to follow some astrological precations and remedies these will help you to smooth your path. I can't suggest any precation and remedies here on this public plaform and free. So if any learned astrologer is near you please try contact him for remedies. God bless you.

Astrology

Pradeep Mishra