Astrology/kindly guide

Question
DOB: 26 may 1962, place: Kanpur, time: 4.30 pm

I am suffering from physical, mental and emotional stress since quiet a few time....I don't keep a good health and am suffering from a lot of financial crisis so much that i will have to sell my house as well....i am facing problem in selling that even at a good rate...my husband is not with me right now i hope you can get it where he is....and so i am facing a lot of emotional stress...my in-lawat this point of crisis have given alot of mental stess to me though i gave my whole life serving them with full devotion...do i deserve all this afterall the moral and devoted life i led throughout..kindly help

Answer
Dear Nisha,

The period from August 2009 till june 2012 has been very bad for you...this was the period which has taken your partner away if i am not wrong.Now understand this carefully, the sins of past births come in our way in form of different shrapa in present birth...inspite of some very powerful yoga in your horoscope, you are facing the venum of the evil due to the presence of a strong sarpa shrap in your horoscope and its poison will effect verious spheres of your life if not treated well. Secondly, the present dasha of saturn from 1999-2015 has activated it to the fullest. You need to perform few remedies:

1. Wear a white sapphire of min 5ct in your right hand ring finger on friday morning.

2. Worship lord shiva idol having nagraj in its neck on shasti of every shukla paksha.

3. Perform rudrabhishek in a shiva temple.

4. Recite mahamrityunjaya mantra min 108 times daily.

5. Install a durga idol or a picture in the eastern corner of the house or the ishaan kona and visit durga temple every wednesday.

6. Worship a golden idol of nagraj( the snake) regularly.

Perform these remedies, if mahadev permits things will start getting better.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak