Astrology/marg query

QUESTION: Hello sir earlier when asked you about marriage you had told me things might get fixed till nov 2013.I keep getting proposals but nothing is working.really worried on this account .can u pls look into my chart again n tell me if thr is more delay in marg?next year end shani sadesathi also starts n jupiter wil also move into 8th house from june!so chances of finding some one thn seem evn more weak,!sun- moon dasha Is almost over!thanks a lot for ur help!

ANSWER: Pls post birth details..

QUESTION: Hello sir
So sorry for the rush.please let me know about possibilities of marrige
My details r
Dob 15-8-1986
Time 6:20pm
Place delhi

Dear Shivani,

Jupiter being your amatyakarak is making a direct aspect to the upapada, also it is the dispositor of your 7th house lord moon. Jupiters transit in gemini is very favourable for your marriage and if i all mighty permits, things will get fixed by november to mid december and your marriage is expected between feb to june next year.

Also, remember that astrology is a indicative science and indicates towards most favourable periods for a event to happen. Moreso, freewill and fate go hand in hand.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.