Astrology/Marriage compatibility

Question
QUESTION: Dear Anil,

I was wondering what the compatibility would be for marriage between someone born October 8th, 1985 (male) and a female born May 3rd, 1987 at 2:07am (female). Both are born in San Francisco, CA.

Thank you.

ANSWER: Krish,

You have not mentioned time of birth of male. In the absence of exact birth details it is not possible to make prediction. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

QUESTION: Hello the male is born 3:37am.

I was wondering what the strengths and weaknesses would be for this marriage.

Answer
Krish,

Score of compatibility points is 19.5 out of 36. Normally a match with 18 points or more is considered as recommendable. But there is Bhakut dosha in this match. If Bhakut dosha is present in match, it is considered that it may cause problems in married life. In some cases it causes delay in family expansion also. No follow ups please. god bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)