Astrology/marriage concern

Question
GOODMORNING SIR.OM SAI RAM
Iam very much concerned for my sons marriage.I had been told that he will have a bad marriage and the marriage will break within 2-3 years. sir pl tell me is this the situation?I have two questions regarding his marriage.when will he get married and how will be his wife and married life. his dob-8th nov 1985,time23:20 hrs,place-delhi.
OM SAI RAM

Answer
Namaste.
Om sri sai ram.
I think someone has unduly frightened you.Yes,there
are indications that if he marries in a hurry,there could be unhappiness
in marriage,but I dont see any break up etc.So better be cautious
in selection and thereafter the Muhurth date which if selected
proprly would greatly take care of lot of mismatch.The Girl could be through
his professional contact,may be of different community.The girl will be active
with lot of initiative and drive.The probable period is when he is running his 30th year
after November 2014.The delay is caused because of Saturn aspect on 10th house.
In case he can do 9 tuesdays upvas vrat,it will help him get a good wife and also expedite his marriage.
Dont worry.
God bless
AVAM  

Astrology

AVAM