Astrology/paramarsh

Question
DOB: 26 may 1962, place: Kanpur, time: 4.30 pm

I am suffering from physical, mental and emotional stress since quiet a few time....I don't keep a good health and am suffering from a lot of financial crisis so much that i will have to sell my house as well....i am facing problem in selling that even at a good rate..will i be able to sell it soon in near future at good rate?...my husband is not with me right now i hope you can get it where he is....and so i am facing a lot of emotional stress...my in-lawat this point of crisis have given alot of mental stess to me though i gave my whole life serving them with full devotion...do i deserve all this afterall the moral and devoted life i led throughout..kindly help ...

Answer
Dear Nisha

Your ascendant lord Mars is placed in the ascendant so you are very brave person. Rahu is placed in the 4th house which is cause of mental tension.

Your Rahu sub period is started from 12th July 2013 which is the cause of this health and family problems

You should perform suggested remedies these would be helpful for you

1. Recite Rahu beej mantra daily
2. Perform Goddess Durga worship daily
3. Visit Shani temple on Saturday

If you want more detail reading you can contact me on ptameeshsharma@gmailcom

Astrology

Pt Ameesh Sharma