Astrology/please guide

DOB: 26 may 1962, place: Kanpur, time: 4.30 pm

I am suffering from physical, mental and emotional stress since quiet a few time....I don't keep a good health and am suffering from a lot of financial crisis so much that i will have to sell my house as well....i am facing problem in selling that even at a good husband is not with me right now i hope you can get it where he is....and so i am facing a lot of emotional in-lawat this point of crisis have given alot of mental stess to me though i gave my whole life serving them with full i deserve all this afterall the moral and devoted life i led throughout..kindly help

Madam dubey  conflicts , oppositions , allegations , financial crisis due to dedications  & helping nature , compromise & adjustment  absence of peace & pleasure is key notes of your personality  as your lagna sub lord is shani connected to 4 6 7 8 9 12 houses your mooon is also in shani star  & you are running shani dasha -- is going over by 24 /12 /2014 . next period of budha will give you  improvement  remarkably so keep patience your physical complaints are also have gone to chronic no improvement is seen due to your loss of emotional balance so you may take help from your local homeopath so that your sufferings at physical & mental level may get reduced , you will be able to sell your house after DEC 2014  thanks .  

I would answer for marriage (love or arrange), divorce, transfer, promotion, carrier, competitive exams, success in buisseness or service, match making,court cases, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any two questions from an individual at a time.For specific question contact on +919229422754.

Since 1972 i am practising astrology (krishnamurty padhati),i have solved more than 60,000 cases succsessfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg.promotions, transfer, terminations, visa clearence, pregnancy, success in job or buissness, timing for the fructification of an event whatever it was . I suppose my accuracy is more than 95%.

Organizations URL

B.E.(Electrical), M.A.(sanskrit)

I have a number of clients belonging to different categories such as Physicians, engineers, contractors, politicians including MLA, MPs, govt. officers including IAS,IPS officers & directors, chief executives of industries & public sectors.