Astrology/selecting a marriage date

Question
QUESTION: Dear Mr. Hajdu,

I was wondering what would be the best upcoming month/date/year for marriage between a male born on October 8th, 1985 at 3:37am and a female born on May 3rd 1987 at 2:08am?

should we select a date that is in the year?

ANSWER: Hi Christine,

I would be happy to answer your question, but...

Could you please (submit a followup question) tell me your approximate time frame? Within 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, a year, whatever. It would help me focus and give my best effort.

Thank you for your question.

QUESTION: It would be within 1 year. Thank you Mr. Hajdu.

ANSWER: Hi Christine,

In general the most favorable dates for getting married in the next year are:

10/28/13, 11/28, 12/4,7,8,28,29

2/7/14  5/1,8,31   8/12   9/15,27,29   10/1/14

You can see the most favorable months are December, May and next September.

That's a lot of dates. If you can narrow down your time frame, I'd be happy to tell you the best one in terms of your Chinese Astrology signs if you would please submit another follow up question with that info.

Thank You for your question.

QUESTION: I was hoping for a wedding either December 2013 or March 2014?

His sign:
year of the Wood Ox, month of the Wood Rooster, day of the Water Horse and hour of the Water Tiger.

My sign:
year of the Fire Rabbit, month of the Wood Snake, day of the Water Rat and hour of the Metal Ox.

Thank you Mr. Hajdu

Answer
Hi Christine,

The absolutely best day to get married for you is December 29th, 2013, as it is both favorable for marriage and for your signs. In fact it's the only day in Dec or March that is.

There are several other days that are favorable for your signs and at least not unfavorable for marriage. The best is December 25th; although, March 11th and 23rd are also very good. Other possibilities are Dec 5, 13, 17 and Mar 9 and 19.

Thank you for question. Good luck to you.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu