Astrology/Serious relationship

Question
Hello Anil, have a great weekend-:)
My name is Rachel,female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Israel, Tel Aviv.
I would like to know if you predict any serious relationship for me for the long run in the near future as i do not seem to find any men that are compatible or serious for me and i'm nearly in my 30's.
Thank you,
Rachel-:)

Answer
Rachel,

As per Indian Astrology, you are a Mangalik. This factor is responsible for your problem. Wear energized Mangal Yantra locket. Wear Opal ring in right hand's ring finger. Hope these remedies will work in your case. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)