Astrology/Succes as a fashion designer?

Hello Pt Ameesh Sharma, hope you are well-:) My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part in a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,

Dear Rachel

You are born in Aquarius ascendant . Venus is placed in the ascendant and Mercury is also well placed which is the lord of 5th house so you will achieve success in fashion designing. Success will come little slow but you will achieve your goals.  

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University