Astrology/career

Question
respected sir
my date of birth is 23 march 1990 time is 11.15 pm place gorakhpur india
i want to join army. will i be sucessful. thank you

Answer
Hi Sumit,

You were born during the year of the Metal Horse, month of the Earth Rabbit, day of the Earth Rat and hour of the Water Rat.

First, let me be honest, no one can tell you for sure if you will be successful. What I can do is tell you what your chances are. That's just how life is. It's all about probabilities and possibilities.

Well, Metal Horse is a good sign for a soldier. Unfortunately you don't have any more Metal in your chart. I would not recommend a career in combat arms, that is, infantry, artillery, armor, etc. On the other hand, with your two Rat signs you could probably do well in military intelligence. And you have a lot of Earth in your chart. I could see you do well in logistics or engineering.

Good luck with your career.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu