hi could you tell me what career would be best for me. my dob is november 5 1989...thanks so much

Hi Simona,

You were born during the year of the Earth Snake, month of the Wood Pig and day of the Earth Snake.

Not knowing your time of birth I can't give you a thorough answer. Here's what I see so far. Your great weakness is Metal, none in your chart. That means you're probably not suited to jobs that involve lots of long term projects, conflict, or a fighting spirit. Some examples are law enforcement and long range planner.

Your strengths are creativity, ability to act quickly and charisma. It's difficult for me to attach a job/career to these because I'm not sure how much Water and Earth are in your chart. If yo could find out, please send me a follow up question, and I will give you some examples of careers for which you're best suited.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC