Hi Mam,
I am currently working in UK and my visa is expiring in Feb 2014. Chances of visa extension if I apply are not very good and it will cost me a lot of money. Should I try my luck here?
Or come back to India and start some business like a small restaurant. Have investment issues here too.
But can you help me with this decision, as to what can be favorable? or which one will turn better for me?
Aug 16, 1985 (Jorhat, Assam) 9:20 a.m.

hi, for your chances to continue working and staying abroad I've looked a your 4th house and notice it's a moveable sign and your 9th and 12th which are both neither moveable nor fixed and have come to the conclusion that you can stay there if you find the loopholes to stay there in the Uk.

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.