Astrology/Career

Question
Hi Mam,
I am currently working in UK and my visa is expiring in Feb 2014. Chances of visa extension if I apply are not very good and it will cost me a lot of money. Should I try my luck here?
Or come back to India and start some business like a small restaurant. Have investment issues here too.
But can you help me with this decision, as to what can be favorable? or which one will turn better for me?
Aug 16, 1985 (Jorhat, Assam) 9:20 a.m.

Akhil

Answer
hi, for your chances to continue working and staying abroad I've looked a your 4th house and notice it's a moveable sign and your 9th and 12th which are both neither moveable nor fixed and have come to the conclusion that you can stay there if you find the loopholes to stay there in the Uk.

Goodluck!

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!

Astrology

monika dewani