Respected Madam,
My birth details are:
date: 5/11/86
time: 12:20 AM
Place: Jalgaon, Maharashtra
Madam when will I get a good government job.
Can you please tell me about my financial status.

Not till after June 2017 because you are in the middle of your sade sati presently.

You must go every Saturday to Shiv temple and put milk on shivling but never in own house.

This sade sati is extremely unauspicious time so be careful with everything.

<a href="">Visit me to learn

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.