Astrology/My Career

Question
I was working in a MNC till october 2012, but i left the job afterwards. now i am facing difficulties in getting a new job. Please tell me when will i get a new job. Iam really worried about my career. DOB:15/3/1985,Time:8:30AM,Place:Hyderabad.

Answer
Get out there and find a job quick before March 2014. Don't be lazy. From March next year your Saturn enters your 8th house and your sade sati begins for 7 and a 1/2 years. So, this period will be bad.

Goodluck!

<a href="http://tryourluck.com/my-career.html">Visit me to learn
more!</a>

Astrology

monika dewani