Astrology/My Career

I was working in a MNC till october 2012, but i left the job afterwards. now i am facing difficulties in getting a new job. Please tell me when will i get a new job. Iam really worried about my career. DOB:15/3/1985,Time:8:30AM,Place:Hyderabad.

Get out there and find a job quick before March 2014. Don't be lazy. From March next year your Saturn enters your 8th house and your sade sati begins for 7 and a 1/2 years. So, this period will be bad.

<a href="">Visit me to learn

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.