Astrology/Career Horoscope

QUESTION: Dob- 10 january1985,
tob- 09:10 am,
pob- kanpur, up.
When will i get a job(government or private)? What will be my financial condition in future?

You are in your sade sati which is the period when Saturn is in proximity to your Moon. Saturn entered your 11th house of money gained from your career back in April 2011. This unfortunate period will last for approx. 7 and a 1/2 years from the beginning of April 2011. The end will be around Sept.2018. Sade sati usually occurs 2 to 3 times in a persons life span and is a bad period. Saturn will be transiting 3 houses the house of gains the 11th, the 12th of accumulated debts and the 1st of your vitality and health.
There will be good as well as bad in this time. Your finances will get substantially better after this eclipse has gone.

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!

QUESTION: ma'am can you please re-check my birth chart. According to kundli software this is my sun mahadasha period not saturn.

Sade Sati is different to Saturn mahadasha I didn't say you were in Satun mahadasha. Saturn mahadasha and Sade Sati are two different things.

You misunderstand!.............hope u see, now

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.