Astrology/my carrier

Dear Madam... When will i get a government job?
I have faced for a government job interview on 18th November.Will i be able to get that job? thank you.

my birth day-11-April-1987
b.time-9.07am, Sri Lanka
star sign-taurus

In the transit chart of 27th July 2014  Jupiter goes into your 4th and aspects your 10th of career throwing all itís glory onto it. Mars goes into your 7th and aspects your 10th. Mars aspects from itís own House therefore increasing your energy of will in determination in either applying for a new better job or perhaps applying for a promotion in your existing job. The 10th is also the house of govt. therefore the chances of getting a very good post is indicated around this time. Unfortunately, you will need to wait. In the meantime Iím not saying that you will not get a job but simply suggesting that better will come around these future dates. Also, at the time of these dates Venus and Mercury will be hovering between the houses of 3 and 4 giving you extra memory power and money income.

<a href="">Should you require further
help please do not hesitate to contact me</a>

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.