QUESTION: Respected Monika ji,
Thanks for answering my mother-Sarita Joshi.
But,kindly keeep my question private as my problem is  sensitive.
Right from my childhood,I aspire to be an orator, public speaker, a strong and eloquent communicator .
Kindly guide me,if I can be one.

My details are:

Harprasadh Joshi
Birth Time :6:21 pm
Birth Place:Delhi,India

Thanks for your previous answers from bottom of my heart.
Harprasad Joshi

ANSWER: In your Navamsa chart I see that your 2nd house of oratory is lorded by Mercury and sitting in the 11th of wishes come true and also in rasi 6 lorded by Mercury. This suggests that you have all required to pursue the line of oratory speech and eloquence. So, good-luck!

<a href="">Should you require further
help please do not hesitate to contact me</a>

QUESTION: Monika ji,
Thanks a lot.
Another point is despite my knowledge and a strong desire to speak,I often find myself tongue tied,lisping,fear stricken.
One astrologer has said- vyakhan shakti(power to give public lecture/speech ) is controlled  by jupiter.If you can also guide me about role of jupiter in my life.

Your guidance will certainly help me.
Har Prasad Joshi

Jupiter has nothing to do with your oratory and speech.
Please refrain from speaking with wrong astrologers. This speech impediment that you have will not stop you.

Go ahead with your life. God Bless!

<a href="">Should you require further

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.