Astrology/Eloquence

Question
QUESTION: Respected Monika ji,
Thanks for answering my mother-Sarita Joshi.
But,kindly keeep my question private as my problem is  sensitive.
Right from my childhood,I aspire to be an orator, public speaker, a strong and eloquent communicator .
Kindly guide me,if I can be one.

My details are:

Harprasadh Joshi
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time :6:21 pm
Birth Place:Delhi,India

Thanks for your previous answers from bottom of my heart.
Yours,
Harprasad Joshi

ANSWER: In your Navamsa chart I see that your 2nd house of oratory is lorded by Mercury and sitting in the 11th of wishes come true and also in rasi 6 lorded by Mercury. This suggests that you have all required to pursue the line of oratory speech and eloquence. So, good-luck!

<a href="http://tryourluck.com/eloquence.html">Should you require further
help please do not hesitate to contact me</a>

QUESTION: Monika ji,
Thanks a lot.
Another point is despite my knowledge and a strong desire to speak,I often find myself tongue tied,lisping,fear stricken.
One astrologer has said- vyakhan shakti(power to give public lecture/speech ) is controlled  by jupiter.If you can also guide me about role of jupiter in my life.

Your guidance will certainly help me.
Yours,
Har Prasad Joshi

Answer
Jupiter has nothing to do with your oratory and speech.
Please refrain from speaking with wrong astrologers. This speech impediment that you have will not stop you.

Go ahead with your life. God Bless!

Astrology

monika dewani