Astrology/Finance

Question
When financial condition will improve?

16 august 1984, 12.40 AM(midnight), Lucknow

Answer
Looking at your 11th house of financial gains I see that it is being attacked by Ketu, a malefic. The lord of the 11th is in the 8th and being looked upon by the malefic Saturn. Saturn is the planet of restriction and with reference to the 11th is not helping you make the money you want to make from your career the 10th. So, for you to make the money that you want we will need to wait for Saturn to move to the 7th. This according to Western Astrology will occur by the end of Dec 2014.

Goodluck! to then! and godbless

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

Astrology

monika dewani