When financial condition will improve?

16 august 1984, 12.40 AM(midnight), Lucknow

Looking at your 11th house of financial gains I see that it is being attacked by Ketu, a malefic. The lord of the 11th is in the 8th and being looked upon by the malefic Saturn. Saturn is the planet of restriction and with reference to the 11th is not helping you make the money you want to make from your career the 10th. So, for you to make the money that you want we will need to wait for Saturn to move to the 7th. This according to Western Astrology will occur by the end of Dec 2014.

Goodluck! to then! and godbless

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.