Astrology/financial problems

Hi sir,

please tell me when my financial position will improve. All says my chart is good and earns so much, but I am facing problems in financial stability. iam doing business related to online trading (related to stock market). please guide me.

DOB: 21-12-1982, time; 2:10AM female Hyderabad.

Hi, I'm assuming your place of birth is Hyderbad, Andhra Pradhesh and not Hyderabad in Pakistan.

Your 2nd house in Astrology relates to your flow of money and appears to be presently aspected by Saturn and Rahu which are malefic planets in Astrology and therefore cause a constriction of the significance of the 2nd house. Your finances will improve when one if not both of these move on to the 1st and 3rd houses of your Astrological birth chart.
Rahu is due to move retrograde to the 1st house on 23/3/2014 and this is when there will be noticeable improvement as regards your finances go. And, then on the 24/12/2014 Saturn is due to move over to the 3rd Astrological house of your D1 chart. Your flow of money will improve after this date substantially. This will be fine for sometime thereafter.

Hope this helped!

Visit Me to Learn More!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.