Astrology/Free Marriage Prediction

will I get married? if yes, what kind of marriage it would be? when will the marriage  happen? my dob:15/03/1985/ tob:10a.m. pob:adra,purulia  west bengal

Free Marriage Prediction
Like many Taurus ascendant people around the sphere at present your 7th house of marriage contains 3 malicious planets, rahu, Saturn and sun and ketu is also peering at this house. This suggests that marriage will have delays. Your 7th house will be free of malicious effects as from the 14th of Dec 2014. My prediction is that after this date you will be free to get married.
Visit Me ifYou would like to Know More!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.