Astrology/my future husband

Do u see any relationship start soon with someone that he will become my husband in future if yes then tel me plzz when n where i will meet with my soul mate (future husband)?
how his looking n nature? :)

My name is Maryem Shahzad.
my date of birth 25 April 1988.
my birth place is Kuwait.
the town or city is ( Al farwaniya )
my birth time 09:00 AM..

I see that your a Manglik with Mars in the 8th house of your horoscope. This means that should you contemplate marrying before the age of 34 the marriage more than likely will end in a divorce. This is confirmed since your 8th house has no good aspect on it like from say Jupiter as an example. Had Jupiter been in aspect and being a strong benefic, too would certainly over ride matters altogether. but, unfortunately this is not the case.

As far as the credentials of your partner goes he may be a person involved in the financial sector of career and somebody who makes his money by speculative gambling. Sorry, this cannot be confirmed, nevertheless I will say that his mind will be sharp like a knife edge and through the help of his mind he will speculate and make his gains. Also it can be confirmed that your marriage will be that of a love match rather than arranged since Jupiter is looking at the 5th house of your astrological birth horoscope.

As far as his looks and nature is concerned I cannot comment but my word of warning will be that you try and marry somebody Manglik like yourself or be willing to accept a life ahead of disharmony and bickering.

I wish you luck!

Should you require anything further knowledge please do not hesitate to ask

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.