Astrology/good job

QUESTION: Name: kamal sareen
dob : 19/5/1982
time: 11:58am
plce: faridabad ( haryana)

when i will get good job and money in my life

ANSWER: Dear Kamal ,

Until I understand, what is Good job and Good money according to you , I am not in a position to answer your question.

Y C Shukla

QUESTION: guru ji

i am working with bptp ( real estate ) company and i am in call center as Sr. executive...i want to know what is good line for me to work and when i will get promotion. good money means i can save some money as i nt able to save any money

pls help

Dear Kamal,

Thanks for providing additional information. I have lived in Faridabad during 1999-2003 in sect 15 and worked as Manager in NTPC plant in Mujeri.

I have seen your several questions in this website. Your chart is on borderline of ascendant and therefore requires some background data about your temperament , professional qualification and as you have mentioned in earlier questions , about your marital status.

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .