Astrology/My Health

Hello Madam,

My name is Anusha.

DOB: 22-12-1991
TOB: 12.00 pm
POB: Secunderabad India

Madam, My question is My health wont be good, I am very weak and dont feel like doing any work. I feel very lazy. I was working for a company, now I have resigned. Please advice, If there is any major health issue for me.

Your health is ok no future problems. You are just affected by the energies of rahu and Saturn like most of us presently in the world. Saturn is looking at your career house and rahu your house of wanting to be alone and taking time off and feeling happier isolated from everyone.
Your situation will change in March when the planets shift positions.

<a href="">Visit me to learn

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.