Astrology/job and health

Hi sirm

I am srikanth. date of birth is 12th november, 1979 . place of birth is machilipatnam. time of birth is 7.30 A.M. in the morning. currently i have no job for pat 3 months and when will i get new job. i am facing many health issues. please tell when every thing will be fine.

Dear Srikanthgaru,
I generally dont answer questions on professional matters
in this forum due to paucity of time.Just note that
you are in the Chandra or moon dasa,and the present
position of Saturn in Horoscope creates what is known
as Kantaka Sani or pin pricks.Though nothing major bad
is likely to happen,be careful and recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
Also visit Sani temple on Saturdays and light a ellu lamp
near Sani Bhagawan murthy for next 9 saturdays.You will start getting job offers after
the 6th week of prayers to Hanumanji and Saneeswara Bhagawan.
Things will begin improving and by Next December onwards you
will overcome all your problems.Not to worry.
All the best
Om sri sai

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.