Astrology/Job and marriage

Dob: 6 November 1992
Time: 08:00 pm
Place: Mumbai,India
Gender: female

I am in last year of engineering(IT) would like to know when will I get a job.
Also please tell me when will I get married will it be arranged or love (my sister did a court marriage without letting us know so my parents want to get me married soon)
Thank you

Dear Shalaka,

The information about your sister tallies with your chart as Mars ( for siblings) is debilitated in 3rd house , with direct look from Saturn from opposite house.

Currently you are undergoing Mercury Mahadasha and its Moon antardasha is good from job point of view . Therefore , you may get a job within a year, after your completion of final year.

The planet for marriage Venus is already in 7th house of marriage , with Mahadasha lord Mercury and Rahu. Rahu & Venus being in close degrees , the marriage without consent of parents or out of caste/religion does have a possibility but ultimately it depends on Dasha period and your willpower. The probable period of marriage is Mid 2015 to 2017 end.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .