Astrology/JOB and Settlement

Respected Sir,
         The below details are of my husband.
Date of birth:19/12/1969
Birth Place: Palakkad,Kerala
Time : 00:04 AM(Night)
Is it  possible to get a job in a good place different from now. we have been trying  for quite a few months ,but all negative bit worried .is there any possibility of a change in next few months.  where could it be? Can we settle in USA, Singapore or Canada? kindly reply.

After drawing your birth chart I see that your ascendant is Leo. For foreign travel it is necessary to look at the 9th and 12th houses to see if the lords of these are moveable, fixed or dual lords and your 9th and 12th are in fact dual. Moveable suggests definite travel and settlement abroad and dual suggests a very good possibility so please don't be disheartened, keep trying. The good side of things is that the lords of these two houses are at least not fixed.

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.