Astrology/Joint collaboration

Hi Y C SHUKLA, hope you are well and have a great weekend.
My name is Rachel,female. My DOB is: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Israel, Tel Aviv.
I have studied fashion design here in my country, Israel 3 years ago. Ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground. I do have a name in the English industry as i have taken part at a designers showcase and i do work with English photographers and models, however, i am still waiting for my big break through to occure because i am not able to make a living at the moment out of my passion. I met only about 8 months ago a talented mature English model on facebook named: Jaynie James, this is her professional name. Her real name is Jayne Porter,her dob is: 1st of April, 1974, i don't know her time and place of birth. i really clicked with her professionally from the  very first as i really love and adore her work and her looks are very compatible with my daring and avantguarde line. I got a chance to meet and work with her on August in the UK and it seemed as though things are starting to come together as we worked very well together and all of the  people from the industry and from both countries have loved our joint work together. Last week i had a huge fight with her over a really silly issue and we are not talking to each other anymore ever since which upsets me as i do think we worked very well together and i loved her more than any other model i've worked with. Is it possible to tell weather i will ever sort things out with her in the future as i am planning to arrive again to the UK on Feb for another show and tell me what do you predict will happen with this dream of mine of becoming a designer?
Your help is very much appreciated,

Dear Rachel ,

1. Your ascendant as per Indian astrology system , is Aquarius where Mars & Venus are posited  . The tenth house of profession has Scorpio sign with Saturn, Mercury, Ketu ( Moon's node)  placed there.

2. The current main period is of Mars from 2007 to 2014 November.

The fashion world comes more under planet Venus and there is a weak link of Venus as Mars and Venus are together in ascendant. That weak link brought you to the field of Fashion design. Had it been a strong influence , you would have established yourself by now in fashion industry.

3. Still, the next Main period of Rahu ( another Moon's node) from Nov 2014 end can bring you some relief as Rahu is placed in Venus sign Taurus.

So, I hope that your true potential may rise after 2014 and that will be out of Israel. I have nothing to say on your personal relationship with your model as there is no confirm data about her.

Y C Shukla

Note : Get comprehensive analysis of your astrological design from us and be aware of Your Strength & Weakness, Opportunities & Threat in your life  . Visit us at for more details.  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .