Astrology/KUJA & BUDHA

Dear Sir,

My 2nd & 9th lord KUJA is in 5th house cancer neecha
And in navamsha is also in neecha, is this vargothama
KUJA will give me positive results or negative results?
Will it effect anything negativly on my children?
Can I wear red coral?
will my combust BUDHA gives me positive result / negative
can i wear emarald? pls. advise

DOB = 14 OCT 1977
TOB = 17:06 (05:06 PM)

18:28 N     79:06 E

Thank you,

Dear Ranjith ,

1. Because of pre-conceived notions , about astrological theories,you have lots of confusion and questions about Vargottam, navansh , Neecha or combust planets. These questions are fundamental questions of astrology  and these can be answered only  through lot of discussions debates ,and examples . But certainly this website is not the place to answer these questions and these do not have simple Yes / No answers and your chart has other important combinations also to look at.

2. Recommending Gemstone is not in my agenda and I have mentioned it in my introduction also. Please read my article on this at this link :

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .