Astrology/Living Abroad

Question
WHEN WILL I SETTLE ABROAD D.O.B 15-MAY 1984 PLACE-HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB TIME-5.50 PM I AM IN UK FOR LAST FOUR YEARS I CAME HERE ON STUDENT VISA BUT NOW I AM TOTALLY CONFUSE BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO SETTLE HERE WITHOUT MARRIAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR RULES THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION HELP THANKS

Answer
Hi, I have checked the houses for settlement abroad that's namely the 9th and 12th to see what element they are made up of and I have also looked at the 8th house to see if there are any malefic planets housed in here as this will also increase your chances of foreign settlement. In your 8th yes you have 2 malefic planets rahu and the sun and the 9th and 12th are dual signs meaning that they are as the word implied and at least not fixed signs. Therefore keep pursuing to apply and you will get the chance to stay there. And, to confirm things further I see that your 4th house is also moveable which is excellent. The 4th is where you were born I presume India and if moveable clearly suggests that you will move out of India and settle abroad. Your chances overall are excellent investigate the best loopholes to pass immigration to permanently stay in the UK.

Goodluck!

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!  

Astrology

monika dewani