Respected sir,
This is chart of my sister whose detail is 14 nov 1987, time is 23.30 (11.30 pm), place is hardoi
One of my friend told me that my sister wil hv intercaste love marriage, however he is not astrologer only he have interest in astrology and learning this
I wil b very happy if u tell me whether she wil have intercaste marriage or not ?? And how will b her married life???

Dear Prachee,

Based on your sister's chart , I can say that there are good chances of a love  marriage or marriage with a person well known to her before marriage. This is because of 7th lord of marriage Shani is in 5th house of mind and attitude, which is considered a combination for love marriage.

I think there is no sure way of saying that it will be an intercaste marriage but its chances are not ruled out because of Rahu's aspect on Saturn & Venus both. But now intercaste marriages are not any big issue in India except in backward / rural societies and economic parameters are more important. Her married life will be OK .

Y C Shukla

Note : Get comprehensive analysis of your astrological design from us and be aware of Your Strength & Weakness, Opportunities & Threat in your life  . Visit us at for more details.  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .