Astrology/marriage

Question
Dear Monika,

My name - Urvi
DOB - 11 June 1980
Time - 18:24
Place - Mumbai

For years my marriage is not getting fixed. I want to know when will I get married ? Will it be a happy marriage ?

Thanks & regards
Urvi

Answer
Hi, by looking at many transit horoscope charts with different dates at random in the future the one hinting the possibility of marriage is that which takes place after the 27th of July 2015 when your Jupiter Mahadasha begins.

Also, in your birth chart on the 12th of August 2015 Jupiter will enter Virgo in the 11th house of your astrological birth chart having aspect on your 7th house of marriage indicating a possible marriage arrangement.

As far as your question goes about if it's going to be a happy marriage will depend on the matching of you and your wife's horoscopes together and at present we don't have that information.

Hope this helps!

Should you require any further knowledge regarding anything please do not hesitate to ask me!

Astrology

monika dewani