"Name: kamal sareen
dob : 19/5/1982
time: 11:58am
plce: faridabad ( haryana)

girl details

Name:radhika nangia
dob: 18/8/1980
time: 18:44 pm
plce: new delhi

pls tell me when we will get marry as there are lot of problems are coming...we will marry or not pls update me

I have studied both charts and am sad to inform you that if you both marry the problems will persist because of your differing views and thought patterns. I suggest that you don't marry if able to avoid.

Although in the long run the two of you may not divorce, the truth of the matter is that the both of you won't be very happy together.

Sexually you are fine but by mind and thoughts this is not to be.

Should you require additional help: Visit me to learn more!  

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.