Astrology/Marriage Astrology

dear madam,
when will i get married born on 30/05/1978 time is 11.40 A.M at BELGAUM ?

looking at you 2nd, 7th and 11th houses in your main birth chart I found that the lords of these houses are Mercury and Saturn. You are currently running Mercury dasha so the actual trigger point for your marriage is when these 3 house line up. This will occur between the dates of June 23rd 2017 and the 10th of Nov 2017.
This is a surety.

I also see it will be a love marriage rather than arranged.

Please let me know if the dates come correct.

Visit Me ifYou would like to Know More!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.