Astrology/marriage astrology

i want to know
-when will i get married (any specific time)and are there any chances of my settling abroad. my birth details are :

Name: Pankaj Mahajan

D.O.B.: January 5, 1983

Time:10:40 AM

Place : Amritsar (Punjab)

ANSWER: I've seen your chart and houses 3, 7 and 11 and there seems to be strong coalition between the 3 houses suggesting that the possibility of going abroad to settle is there. The 4th's lord Venus is also in the 12th confirming this.

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

QUESTION: when will i get married (any specific period)

According to your horoscope the strength of your ascendant is the stronger.
The signifactor for your marriage is Venus in your chart. Your creator is Mercury. After close inspection I came to the conclusion that your marriage will take place between Jan 2014 and January 2022. I would rather not narrow this period down as I will be unsure but I'm positive that it will be between this time. Your Venus is not inflicted in any way so therefore your marriage will be a happy one. If you've been out with someone recently this will not materialize to marriage. I see that your marriage will be more arranged rather compared to love.

Thanks and best of luck!

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.