Astrology/marriage and career

Hello sir,

My DOB 6 oct 1991, place of birth :Ajman, UAE, Time: 7.15 PM

I am in love and want to go for an inter religion marriage. Will i get support of my family , I have a family business but since i want to go for inter religion marriage will i be able to continue my family business or i will have to opt for some private job? what prospects of career do you see for me? what will be best? Do u see me settling abroad?

Yuti of lord of seventh house and lord of ninth house and presence of Rahu in ninth house are indicating possibilities of love marriage. Further, I am not seeing possibilities of your marriage in immediate future. It may happen after 2014. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.