Astrology/marriage prediction

Question
Dear Monika
I am worried I have been given different predictions regarding my marriage timing but Proposals come and go and I have not gotten married yet
I m a divorcee
I also have been in a relationship but he dumped me for another girl
my dob 12 march 1985
pob Karachi
Pakistan
tob 1 pm afternoon

Answer
Hi, you are an 8th house Manglik from the Moon. Make sure your to be is also a Manglik doesn't matter from his ascendant or his Moon. Your time for marriage cannot be calculated from you birth ascendant. If calculated will show no marriage to after 60 years of age. So, I have calculated yours from your Moon. You need to marry in Venus Dasha and bhuktis Jupiter and Mercury. The dates for this are as follows: Feb/21/2020 to Aug/1/2020
I'm so happy you did no marry to now because as a general rule of thumb Mangliks shouldn't marry before 34 if they are to be happy.

Good-luck!

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!

Astrology

monika dewani