Astrology/When will I get Married

Hi, my parents have been looking for a match for me since last 5 years but things don't get materialize after reaching final stage or things break off at final stage. I am very depressed.. please tell me when will I get married? how will I meet my husband?
dob 24.4.83 pob :Ludhiana tob:18:43

Did you know you are a 7th house manglik meaning that you need to marry a manglik also and must not marry before the age of 34 and really the later the better. You could have married back around the time you were 19, 20 years of age, but you didn't. Anyways don't worry your time of marriage is as follows; 3rd Feb 2017 - 22nd Feb 2017 and then between the dates 13 April 2020 and 2nd may 2020. Your marriage will be triggered between these dates in the bhuktis of Mars and Sun.

Your best timing will be the latter dates in 2017. I know your getting on, etc but better to wait for a happier life ahead.

Visit Me ifYou would like to Know More!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.