Astrology/married partner

Dear Maa'm,

I wish to ask:
is it possible to predict "would be spouse traits" like tall, rich, looks, nature etc.

if yes, can you please help me with the my "would be: spouse: traits?
16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 house/ 2:35 pm
pob: saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

to be very honest: I desire a tall, rich and beautiful spouse. But I know desire/ wish and reality is different. I just wish to know what are these probabilities. I know you will say that I am quite materialistic. But I will say that I am also honest

I am hopeful that you will answer my above question in as much detail with the reasons of planetary ligament behind the same?

Best regards,

answered in an anothr thread as

mercury as 7th (wife) in 10th in his own house, with 9th lord, yes mercury is tall, rich and high iq ( as mercury is the best intelli guy in planets). Live your dream

There is a new question,should it be answered here or there

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at